HW: T/shirts and general merchandise

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Fri Jul 2 07:52:14 EDT 1999

> Would anyone be interested in me reissuing back Hawkwind tour shirts going
> back to about 1984. If so which ones would be worth doing......any
> requests????
> Kris

Oh yeah Kris, I'd certainly be interested.  I've been seeking a very recent
one ("Hawkwind's Galactic Tour" or whatever it was...) but I would almost
definitely buy older designs, although living in the USA (a place HW didn't
tour in for most of the 80's), I'm not familiar with many of those 80's tour
shirts.  The ones sold at USA shows from 1989-1998 I already have and
love...
John Majka
flossbac at nlci.com