HW: T/shirts and general merchandise

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jul 2 10:15:40 EDT 1999

XXX writes:

> Hello!
>
> Would anyone be interested in me reissuing back Hawkwind tour shirts going
> back to about 1984. If so which ones would be worth doing......any
> requests????

I've got a few but don't have a Sonic Attack if there was any such
thing, and that's certainly one I'd like to have.   There's a recent
one with a Buddha on it I think deserves a re-issue and a wonderful
tie-dye long sleeve shirt with a Hawk type mandala design that
fluoresces - or did once.   But mebbe that's a tad too hippy for these
days  8-)

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk