HW: T/shirts and general merchandise

Sprawl sprawl at BBOARD.COM
Fri Jul 2 19:15:24 EDT 1999

>You are thinking of Hawkwind '97, i believe.  You can get sterling here, if
>your 'here' is in the States and you're willing to pay handsomely to a bank
>that offers that service.  A local bank wanted $20 for conversion, but
after
>appealing to my employer's banker he reduced it to $15.  The US post office
>also offers this service, I learned after the fact, for under $10 but it
may
>take up to 2 weeks longer.

Yes on all accounts..  but the post office takes my money, then gives me a
form that
 I have to  mail off to who knows where, and wait till they get around to
it.
That is almost word for word what the lady at the PO said when I called.  I
said, no thanks.
As for the banks..  I am not going to pay them alot of money for -money.-  I
don't need the CD
that badly.  !!!

If the only way I can get HW material is to go thru this mess, I guess I
will have to do without.
I mean, I only want a cd, I don't want to expatriate!

Thanks anyway, Mark.  Sorry for the rant.  ;)