BOC: DFtR and Tidbits

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jul 2 22:54:33 EDT 1999

Joseph Brooks wrote:

> One can only hope that this is not the case. Some things are better left for
> dead. (Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself.. : )
>
> JB

Their keyboard player has been bouncing in & out of rehabs and detox ctr.s all
over the country - normally I'd consider it none of my business, but after the
Garcia debacle its fair game. So even if you don't like the music, put in a
good prayer to the guy Upstairs. It sucks when anybody goes that way...
ChrisB.