BOC: BRAIN: Helen Wheels in Rochester, NY

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jul 2 23:12:19 EDT 1999

Brian Halligan wrote:

> DASLUD wrote:
> >THE MIGHTY MAC SHERLOCK COMES THROUGH AGAIN!!!
> >
> >MONTY'S KORNER
> >363 EAST AVE.
> >
> >263-7650
> >
> >"<>"
>
> Bravo!  Thank you.  I gave up my six-year-old Mac recently for a PC.  I've
> found it better from a video game availability standpoint, but that's about
> all.
>
> Brian

Second that, Macs Rule. PCs are for those in Grey Flannel Suits or are easily
fooled by multi-billionares with huge advertising staffs. The Peoples Computer
is definitely the Mac, the Volkswagon Bus vs. the Dodge Caravan, Hawkwind vs.
Barry Manilow...

Chris Bruce