HW: Glastonbury 1981

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Sun Jul 4 07:19:23 EDT 1999

Hawkwind did play last. New Order played before us and over ran. We did
40-60 minutes of our set before the curfuw kicked in. We were asked very
nicely
by both Michael Evis and the police who were back stage if we would finish
or else Michael risked heavy fines. The laser display and the fireworks
were ours we had some lasers during the set but were saving the best until
the end and the fireworks never had a chance to happen. Don't know what was
in

Hawkwind