OFF: "SPACE DOES NOT CARE" Set-List

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 4 20:15:51 EDT 1999

"Space Does Not Care", 7/3/99, 88.3 KUCR, EVERY Sat. night 7-9 PST

---Hey, look it's finally weekly, though 7-9 now, instead of 9-11. Still no
Web action, but we're supposed to be hooked up soon...

1.Spiral Realms--Trip to G9
2.Dead Flowers--Elephant's Eye Was Eerie
3.Hawkwind--Aerospaceage Inferno (live, In Your Area)
4.The Shamen--Master Builder (remix from Gong's "You Remixed")
5.Add N to X--King Wasp
(I know I played this last week, but it was totally essential to play it this
week--after all, the guy who's slot I'm replacing had a blues/soul show, and
I knew people would be listening for that, so it was to aid the transition,
plus it's a fun song anyway, and obviously bridges the gap absurdly between
blues and electronic music.)

6.Zappa/Mothers--Here Lies Love (a "real" blues)
7.Amon Duul II--Little Tornadoes (Live in London)
8.Helios Creed--Some Way Out/The Dream/The Diplomat
9.Guru Guru--Electric Junk

10.Melting Euphoria--Astral Nemesis
11.Legendary Pink Dots--Evolution (Live, from Space Daze anthology)
12.The Tea Party--Raven Skies
13.ST-37--Concrete Island

14.Edgar Froese--Panorphelia
15.F/i--Robot (Hi, Doug! :)
16.Brian Eno--Here Come the Warm Jets
17.Hawkwind--Silver Machine (orig. single mix)

Thanks, Chuck