Subject: HW: Hawkwind Tape

David G d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Tue Jul 6 17:44:32 EDT 1999

It's definitely for real,  I blew the dust off my copy to prove it.  I think
there are two versions of this tape (maybe the codex people can confirm?)  One
seems to be a desk tape which is reasonable quality, the other, which a friend
of mine has, is either many generations removed or an audience tape.

dave