HW: BADAM - Transatlantic gigging

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Wed Jul 7 13:35:07 EDT 1999

Ok,

BADAM meeting point:

5pm on Saturday at Andys Amazing Records sounds good,

All welcome, so far we have

One transplanted Brit (in his fave waistcoat with the Doremi logo on the back)
        trying desperately to drop all the Americanisms he's picked up over
                the years, and actually speak English again.

One guy (with a wheelbarrow  to hold his list of HW tapes ?)  leaning on
        a flagon of cider trying hard not to start a riot.

One guy who'll probably be busy exchanging my wallet for a pile of his most
        excellent CD's

Jill you'll be around for BADAM right ?

Is Carl back in the US now terms out ? (or are you lurking somewhere)