HW: BADAM - Transatlantic gigging

Wed Jul 7 15:40:08 EDT 1999

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Stephen Lindsey wrote:

> Is Carl back in the US now terms out ? (or are you lurking somewhere)

        Guess I'd better pick this up: Carl has been unsubscribed for
about the last month while he finished his thesis and went back to the US
last Tuesday, leaving Cambridge England down to two BOC-Lers (one lurking)
unless Mike Parkington is still around, and four known Hawkfans. These are
terrible times indeed.
        And more relevantly, I believe his e-mail in the US is sporadic so
we probably won't see him for a while :-( Yours,
                                                 Jon