HW/NIK: Where-abouts of Del Rio/Grenas/Fox?

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 7 20:09:17 EDT 1999

<< On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

 > 1. Will there ever be another Zero Gravity album? It's been 4 yrs. since
the
 > glorious debut.

         Must get hold of this!

---Yes you must. Good luck. CDnow or one of those deals _might_ have it;
haven't checked.

 > 2. Will there ever be another Brain album? It's been 3 since the glorious
 > debut.

         Must get hold of this! (overdraft deepens)

---Yes, you must. I ordered mine from CDNow. Give 'em a try.

 > 3. Will there be another Pressurehed album? It's been 3 years since their
 > last.

         Now I heard they were in the works with this, though I can't
 remember where, and if it was say, Knut's Calvert site, it may well have
 still been referring to `Explaining the Unexplained', but even that was
 only two years ago...

---3 Years.

 > 5. Does Nik ever wanna record/tour will these people again?
 > 6. I'm not really a huge fan of Farflung (yet), but are they still
together?

         Well, the last US Nikwind tour wasn't that long ago was it? Did
 they not back him then?

---Well, I think it was the '95 tour, Past or Future. For me, that's a long
time; esp. since in '95 I was just catching up w/HW and didn't even know Nik
was doing such great tours (well, it was being discussed here, of course, but
I paid no attn...)

 Meanwhile, as the good Mr. Henderson pointed out,
 he is playing with Farflung at Strange Daze, and as he also says, the new
 Farflung, _The Belief Module_, is recent and very very good indeed. Best
 yet, no question, though they did change bass players for one rather more
 Harvey's level than Buck is... he is now working on solo material. Yours,

 Jon >>

---25000 Ft. Per Second is really starting to grow on me.
So Many Minds, So Little Time should be here in a couple days.

Chuck