HW/NIK: Where-abouts of Del Rio/Grenas/Fox?

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Jul 8 04:05:48 EDT 1999

> On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:
>
> > 1. Will there ever be another Zero Gravity album? It's been 4 yrs. since the
> > glorious debut.
>
>         Must get hold of this!

This is pretty good, but not on par with say, Annubian Lights. As an aside,
anybody who watched the programme on the Hindenberg disaster tuesday night Ch4
will recognise the tape of the radio broadcast as being that sample from the
Z-G track Precognition.

> > 3. Will there be another Pressurehed album? It's been 3 years since their
> > last.
>
>         Now I heard they were in the works with this, though I can't
> remember where, and if it was say, Knut's Calvert site, it may well have
> still been referring to `Explaining the Unexplained', but even that was
> only two years ago...

I've never seen that either. In fact I'm not sure I've ever seen a Pressurehed
album in the UK. I only have _Infradrone_.

Tim