No subject

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Jul 8 06:59:01 EDT 1999

At 10:37 08/07/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I use Pegasus Mail, and have no problems.
>
>--BArt

Likewise with Eudora Light - it just indicates an attacment called
"smime.p7s" which Explorer tells me is a "PKCS #7 Signature" and looking at
it with quikview the contents appear to be a VeriSign
security/authorisation signature; and it's 4k.

Technically Yours,
ChrisW