ICU/Iron Maiden cassettes

trevor thoms judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 8 08:49:12 EDT 1999

Horse Whisperer wrote:

Judge Trev wrote:
    Maiden Voyage             Iron Maiden (featuring me, circa 1970)

Eh?  Was Stevie Harris playing bass in his nappies then?

No, but he might have been grooving to the orginal Iron Maiden which was my
first pro band in 1969.

Erm, I have cassettes of the album Maiden Voyage available @ £3.99
or CD's @ £15, limited number available. Add 50p p$p for U.K. or whatever it
is for abroad.

Cheques / P.O.s to: T. Thoms, 48 Barbauld Road, London, N16 OST.

See 'I.C.U. Cassettes' for other I.C.U. merchandising.

Sorry to appear to be so mercenary but we're skint as usual.

I'm pencilled in for the Academy H.W. gigs where I hope to debut a load of
new accoustic material. A few nudges in the ribs of the powers-that-be (D.
Smith) might change the pencil to ink. The new
material represents a radical change in style. Is there anyone out
there who can sponsor a new album?

What a life eh!, me old mates.

Best Wishes to everyone.

Love, Trev.