BOC: New England and Compilation

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Jul 8 13:13:42 EDT 1999

 From:          Andrew Gilham <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM>
  I'd give
> > anything to hear a live Flaming Telepaths or Stairway.  Come to think
> > of it, a CMC album of the current lineup live wouldn't be too bad
> > either.  Current setlists have been great...
>
> There's a live FT on the 12" Burnin for You,

Got it, but it isn't the greatest version, and can't be compared to
the way they're doing FT nowadays...

and a live SttS on the b-side
> of the We Gotta Get Out Of This place 7" off SEE...

Damn!  How'd I miss that one?  Is it a good rendition?

Listening to OYF at work today's really got me stoked for more live
BOC...Check out Al's pounding on tRatB!

theo