OFF: ---- Volunteers wanted for PowerSearch.com Collections ----

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Thu Jul 8 15:53:44 EDT 1999

Hello BOC-Lers, I work for PowerSearch.com and I was hoping people on this
list would like to participate in this free service and build some BOC or
Hawkwind Collections for us :)

See an example by viewing the Collection of Gaming sites I created at
http://favorites.powersearch.com/published/view.asp?DID=69

----------
We are looking for volunteers to contribute to PowerSearch.com
(http://www.powersearch.com) !

PowerSearch.com is built by Members who share Collections of their favorite
sites by using our free service at PowerFavorites.com. These Collections
then appear in the search results at PowerSearch.com, improving the results
for everyone.

Simply go to http://favorites.powersearch.com to learn more. If you have
existing Netscape or IE bookmarks you can easily upload them to get started.

NOTE: your Collections are only available through PowerSearch.com if you
want to share them. YOU decide what to share and what to keep private.

http://www.powersearch.com
http://favorites.powersearch.com