Signature snafu

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 8 19:08:38 EDT 1999

Apologies to all on boc-l for any problems you may have with Verisign
Certificate attachments, if you're using Netscape or Outlook they _should_ be
no problem to your browser, and I use it intentionally all the time in other
newsgroups, but apparently LISTSERV doesn't like it!
I'll turn it off for posts to this group, but if you get personal email from
me that's got "invalid signature certificate" posted on it, return it to me so
I can take it up with Verisign. I pay for my secure mail and expect it to be
so at all times unless its been rewritten by an intermediary (thus
invalidating the signature, which is what LISTSERV is doing), or I already
know that I'm on an insecure routing. You all might think a bit about using
digital certificates on your personal email, they're your last vestige of
privacy on the internet. PGP is also one of my favorites, but I'd never use it
on a newsgroup! If you need my public key for email its in MIT's PGP key library.

Again apologies for any trouble my digital paranoia may have caused!

"They've got your number, they've got your name..."

Verisign is NOT attached to this message!