BOC: New England and Compilation

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Jul 9 07:26:18 EDT 1999

> From:          "<Nick English>" <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>
>
> There's only one song that will get my to buy this one, if it's on
> there -- Wings of Mercury! I only heard that song once, at the Broome
> County Arena in Binghamton. A very underrated song that should never
> have been buried. Possibly the best tune from the Club Ninja era.

Amen!  Considering the garbage they put on that album, how could they
NOT have included WoM?  I heard it once too, on the infamous CN tour,
which, sadly, saw BOC embarking on their current club-band
incarnation.  How appropriate that CN's appearance should go hand in
hand with the band's descent from Valhalla...WoM was a kick-ass tune
live.  Too bad they don't dust it off and play it live every once in
a while,  esp. at the 'biker fests' that they play at occasionally.
BTW, speaking of BOC's bike tunes, has anyone heard them play Feel
the Thunder live?  I know I heard it at least once, on the RbN
tour...Song ruled live!

theo