long or short?

Sat Jul 10 05:56:18 EDT 1999

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> i'm surely not a 'cult aficionado; didnt even know there WAS a version of
> "reaper" minus the middle break. did that version get am radio airplay in
> 1976? and why would such a thing still get aiplay? yuck!

        I think it's that because the cut version (which is dead boring
and converts 'Reaper' nastily into that rather goth pop song it has always
nearly been) is shorter, and it winds up on more compilations, and I think
that's how most stations have any BOC these days... 'Reaper' is still the
only BOC track I have ever heard on the radio. Yours,
                                                      Jon