HW: T/shirts and general merchandise

Nik Lowenberg Lowenberg-DeBoer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Jul 10 14:59:10 EDT 1999

The Hawkwind t-shirt I would love to wear is actually a long sleeved thing
that Nik Turner can be seen wearing in those photos from Lund 1975 and more
recently in a great pic of Nik Turner from 1976 on the Hawkeye on Hawkwind
site (where did it come from?).  It's a cool off white long sleeved shirt
with a circular logo thing in the middle, which I think is about the 1975
tour.  Where those widely available in 1975?

-Nik