OFF: Space Rock Reviews from Prog NG

Stuart Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sun Jul 11 09:20:26 EDT 1999

> UNLIMBO "Prahna fish"
> This is for lovers of the good old OZRIC TENTACLES. Festival vibes, hippie
> space rock with ethnic (middle eastern and arabic) jams, clouds of
> didjeridoo and sitar, a good dose of cosmic dub and british folk jigs
> consist one of the trippiest deleriums of 1998. Absolute space psychedelic
> must.

Their cassette album "Nine Lives" is a bit of a gem, as well.  I
reviewed for my zine last year, and can concur with the above.  It's
still available for £3.99 from Music & Elsewhere, 6 Farm Court, Frimley,
Surrey GU16 5TJ, UK (cheques to S J Taylor).  Overseas write first.

SAH
NP Marxman - Time Capsule
--
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com