MoFi BOC / T&M gold disc

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Jul 12 09:13:00 EDT 1999

This came through the mail today from cduniverse.com. Nice package and a funky
CD case. Now I'm by no means an audiophile, but this is definitely worth a
purchase if you're a fan (some of you out there are :)  Hard to say if any
track stands out with considerable improvement, though like Andy says, there's
much more to the keyboards on Teen Archer; also Red & the Black sounds even
heavier, while most the first album has managed to climb out of the primordial
ooze of hiss & fuzz. I'm sure further nuances will be rendered on my proper
stereo at home.

One final point to anybody that cares. Assuming the printed lyrics are pretty
definitive, I notice some differences from what we have on the boc-l lyrics
FAQ, e.g. the final line of Quicklime Girl for starters (All those years my
.sig file was wrong!). Somebody might want to update the files at some point.

Tim

ObCD: what d'ya think!