BOC: DFtR and Tidbits

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Mon Jul 12 10:52:32 EDT 1999

Been on vacation, playing catch up..

My comment was meant as a humorous remark in regards to my dislike of their
music, not a personal attack on any of their band members. I hope the guy
makes it through okay. You mention Garcia; as a closet deadhead for many
years, I can definately relate.

JB