MoFi BOC / T&M gold disc

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 12 13:31:28 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/12/99 11:22:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM writes:

<< I just checked, and the insert lyrics match Bolle's lyric book precisely
for
 QG (well, they actually correct a a missing apostrophe :).

 --Andy >>

Is that the current version of the lyric book?  I only have the first
version, although I've sent Bolle lots of corrections to that which he was
evaluating and including in later versions of the book.  Apparently the
original lyrics sheet you could obtain from BOC had the line "The harvester
lives, with arms that are bent," while Bolle has "The harvester lifts his
arms to the rain"...which version is current?  I don't have the gold disc
yet, it'll be interesting to see those lyrics...  I wonder if they've fixed
the "mush you husky" vs. "my two huskies" thing yet...

Steven Tice