BOC: Wings of Mercury / Tidbits

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Tue Jul 13 09:33:22 EDT 1999

 I know its a sad situation (depends on your perspective I guess) but Al and
> Joe have moved on nicely...Buck, Alan and Eric have moved on... Why can't
> these guys?  Who's next to air some historical dirty laundry or current
> resentment for things past, Les Braunstein (sp?)

>But all the BOC members and ex-members can still get up on stage and
let the music do the proverbial talkin,' wheras SP and RM...well they
never were rock stars, and never will be.  Guess all that's left to
'em is sour grapes...

Perhaps Dick and Sandy can:

1) Go to a pawn shop and buy an axe
2) Take a few lessons
3) Attempt to fulfill the Marshall Plan

Somebody will have to change their name to Johnny...

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

NP  - Savatage - Edge of Thorns