BOC: New Sony Comp.

Tue Jul 13 12:04:47 EDT 1999

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Brevard, Adrian R wrote:

> Now Eric asked the folks on AOL what they thought...can we add our own
> two-cents for the hell of it?
>
> What 16 songs would this list pick I wonder?
>
> I'll throw mine out later today...

        Funny, I was thinking that only the other day and meaning to post
the results. Didn't work out what order I'd put them in, but the selection
(I allowed myself twenty-four, because you can get twelve BOC songs
on a CD easily, can't you?) went:

(BOC)     Stairway to the Stars, Cities on Flame
(T&M)     The Red and the Black
(ST)      Dominance & Submission, Flaming Telepaths
(OYFoOYK) ME262, 7 Screamin' Diz-busters
(AoF)     (Don't Fear) The Reaper, Tattoo Vampire
(S)       Golden Age of Leather
(SEE)     ETI, Astronomy, Godzilla
(M)       The Vigil
(CE)      Black Blade, Lips in the Hills
(FoUO)    Burning For You
(ETL)     Dr. Music, Hot Rails To Hell, Veteran of the Psychic Wars
(RBN)     Take Me Away
(CN)      Beat 'Em Up
(I)       I Am The One You Warned Me Of
(BC)      The Horsemen Arrive

        If I had to reduce it to sixteen, well, I'd remove BEU, THA, GAoL,
Dr.M, BFY, TMA (it's getting hard now), BB and FT I think. But I'd fight
to keep the last three... Yours,
                                 Jon