BOC: Faves (Was: New to the List)

Tue Jul 13 12:13:28 EDT 1999

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Horse Whisperer wrote:

> Apart from _Imaginos_,_OYFOOYK_,_ETL_&_Live 1976_, there are only two (on
> average) songs on any BOC LP after the 1st three, which are works of
> complete genius (I even like the production).
> _Agents of Fortune_
> This Ain't the Summer, Reaper, ETI
> _Cultosaurus Erectus_
> Godzilla, Are You Ready to Rock
>
> _Mirrors_, though, AND _Spectres_ are absolutely HORRIBLE.  And I'll fight
> anyone over this!!

        No problems over _Spectres_, though I can't help noticing you name
two of its songs as redeeming virtues for CE above... I rate CE very
highly though, I don't think there's a single bad song on there (well,
apart from `The Marshall Plan', but even that's amusing. And _Mirrors_ is
saved by `The Vigil'. But the first three albums are untouchable. And SEE
is quite nice too... Yours,
                            Jon