OFF: PROG SUPERGROUP(?)ALERT

Stuart Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Tue Jul 13 12:16:22 EDT 1999

Pete Trewavas (Marillion) has just recently returned from Millbrook
studios
in upstate New York, where he was working with Mike Portnoy (Dream
Theatre),
Neal Morse (Spock's Beard) and Roine Stolt (Flower Kings) on a 'prog
supergroup' of sorts. Pete had a lot of fun and said he had the
opportunity
to "do things that we wouldn't normally do in our respective bands" and
that
he enjoyed "playing like Paul McCartney all week!"
--
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com