OFF: Dr Hasbeen

Henrik Hallgren henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Jul 13 14:39:48 EDT 1999

Greetings from a sunny Sundsvall!

News from the spacerock heaven says it´s a Dr Hasbeen / Spacehead evening at The Flowerpot in Derby, on the 23rd (Friday night). tickets are 2.50UK advance and 3.00UK on the night.
I´m shure it´ll be a great evening with ultimate spacerock from two great acts, especially the "Doctors". They´re now a four piece with the new drummer Stuart Dills and if I´m not mistaken it´s his debut gig. Me and my wife saw them in April and that was one of the best moment in my life. Let´s hope we will get the chance to see them again some time.

Cheers

Hawkswede