HW: Cornwall gig, 11.08.99 ????

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Wed Jul 14 03:46:57 EDT 1999

Hello

I am still waiting for some more information about the Cornwall gig in
August.
But nothing seems to happen.

Me and some friends from Germany (and I know that some other fans from
outside the UK too) want to go to this gig, but we have no chance to make
serious plans because we have absolutely no informations.

What we need to know is:

- Where exactely will this gig be performed ?
- At which time will this gig be performed ?
- Are there any campgrounds / hotels nearby ?
- Is this gig 100% confirmed ?

We do not want to travel hundreds of miles and finding an empty stage (or no
stage)

Dave and Kris, please help us (especially the fans from outside the UK) with
some more informations!!!! We really want to go to this gig but have to
arrange our trip (by plane/ferry /train/car)

cheers
Bernhard