BOC: In Thee Lyrics

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Jul 14 01:57:41 EDT 1999

> Anyone ever hear any of JC's stuff?  Saw him live a long time ago,
> and he played the unforgettable 'People Who Died."  That song alone
> would be worth picking up one of his discs...
>
> theo

"People Who Died" can be found on Jim Carroll's "Catholic Boy" album,
which also includes a song collaboration and an appearance (On keys,
I think) by Alan. Not on that particular song, though. That's pretty
much all I know about Jim Carroll. Started watching "Basketball
Diaries" once, but I really didn't like it.

--  Nick