off: HW: BADAM - Transatlantic gigging

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 14 08:10:04 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/8/99 9:16:22 PM, jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

<<On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Christopher Bruce wrote:

> Just before Larry left there was rumor of a THIRD guitarist for DasLud from
> him, so things are going to be very interesting in the next month or so
while
> they woodshed out a set for the show (they have a 90 minute set to fill...).
> Ian has been hard at work rebuilding a guitar especially for the event, and
> Ive been told that Ron (bass and/or guitar) is very excited about playing
the
> fest as well. So Carl will be in demand as soon as he surfaces on this side
of
> the pond...

        Dammit, you mean they're going to _rehearse_? They're selling out!
:-) Yours,
           Jon
=========================

"woodshed out a set for the show" translates into "groping with increasing
frustration in search of location or two where we (or some combination
thereof) can assemble and hack away for a bit prior to the festival"...

i would prefer us to not go into SD "stone cold", as it were, but if that's
what we end up doing...hey, just another variable tossed into our midst.
like, y'know?

"rehearse" my buttocks ^_~

being as i'm here
i must be back