the gathering u.s. tourdates

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Wed Jul 14 08:53:58 EDT 1999

Hej Bart,

        Cool post.. I wish the Gathering would come here to denmark. I
really like some of their stuff a lot. I was a little disappointed with the
latest 2 CD one. Most of the songs all sounded exactly the same, too little
variety.. Cool band.  Do you have a lot of their stuff? They have loads of
Ep's and remixed lps and stuff.. I can seem to keep up with them..

Can you still get me the Dawn of Hawkwind with the booklet by Dave Brock? IF
so, what would you like in trade.. tapes, CD'r's.. danish kroner.. I can
make you a CD of the latest MM gig from København. I got an incredible
recording or something else. Check out my web page:

http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstip/stage/7713

scott