BOC: Meltzer/Pearlman

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Wed Jul 14 10:08:02 EDT 1999

<< Perhaps Dick and Sandy can:

 1) Go to a pawn shop and buy an axe
 2) Take a few lessons
 3) Attempt to fulfill the Marshall Plan

 Somebody will have to change their name to Johnny... >>

>According to an article in a 1981 issue of Creem:

Wrestling critic and BOC lyricist R. Meltzer was the lead singer for a brief
period in 1968.   Says Buck: "We were sandwiched between James Cotton and
Richie Havens at the Cafe a Go Go and Meltzer sang the blues.  To a packed
house of college kids, the band did like a frenetic and desperate jam while
R. took off his shirt and ran back and forth across the stage yelling
'Piss!'
into the microphone.  We knew then we needed a real lead singer."

>SET

Great hariy howls!  Thats funny.

Ghost in the Ruins

NP - SEE