HW: Eclipse Private Party

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Wed Jul 14 10:22:41 EDT 1999

Hello,

Sorry about the secrecy. It is a private festival, unofficial. It will be
held on 11th, but we will be there all week. There will be camping, it is
all on private land so no usual festival facilities although we will do our
best. It basically started as a friend's wedding reception but it has
expanded and he is kind enough not to mind sharing it with 500 or so
Hawkwind fans! All I can say is that it is near Helston in Cornwall and
more details will be released nearer the date. Otherwise we run the risk of
it being stopped.
Hope this helps!

Kris

PS Can someone tell me how to reply to messages on the list. If I hit reply
to sender, the message goes, but never appears. What am I doing wrong? I
can never get a "Re:"