16 tracks

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Wed Jul 14 10:59:08 EDT 1999

Ok, I'll play.. Lets see.. Airplay is meaningless to me.. I would tend to
avoid the airplay songs personally.. (I would be curious what BOC songs
people have heard on the radio aside from the "big 3".. I've heard CoF,
"Veteran of Psychic Wars" and "Astronomy" but very rarely).

Also in no particular order:

Career of Evil - ST
Baby Ice Dog - T&M
Transmaniacon M.C. - BOC
Harvester of Eyes - ST
Cagey Cretins - ST
Black Blade - CE
ME262 - ST
Shooting Shark - (uh... RBN? CN?)
Flaming Telepaths - ST
Astronomy - ST
Blue Oyster Cult (Subhuman, Imaginos version)
Magna of Illusion (Is that the name? from Imaginos...)
The Vigil - Mirrors
The Great Sun Jester - Mirrors
7 Screaming Diz Busters - T&M
Mistress of the Salmon Salt T&M