Eclipse Private Party

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jul 14 11:33:33 EDT 1999

Scott Heller writes:

> Hej,
>
> All I can say is that it is near Helston in Cornwall and
> more details will be released nearer the date. Otherwise we run the risk of
> it being stopped.
> Hope this helps!
>

> This sounds like quite risky business for us who want to travel from outside
> the UK to be there.. What if spend £200 pounds to come all the way to the
> edge of the world (england) and it is shut down? Sounds like a very high
> risk adventure for the band to take the fans on??

Hey man

This is Hawkwind!   All you need do is decide to take a holiday that
week anyhow and make sure you go to Helston in Cornwall in time for the
eclipse.   It'll be an great experience (if you weren't already going
to see it in Denmark) as long as it doesn't rain and Helston is probably
a really nice little place to be for a few days.

If it's a wedding then that will definitely happen (one hopes!) and all
you need do is keep in touch with Kris & Co and find out where the
reception is going to be held and just turn up.

Incidentally Brian May was on the TV the other day with Patrick Moore on
Sky at Night and he turns out to be an astronomer in his own right.
Anyhow he also was going to stay with a friend in Cornwall......

enjoy
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk