HW: Books About Hawkwind

Nik Lowenberg Lowenberg-DeBoer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 14 15:15:01 EDT 1999

>> this comes by way of someone better known by his real name...^_~
>
>Notable also is Meldoy Maker/New Music Express/Sounds between 1970-1980...
>these covered the band's doings regularly during these years! As well,
8/74
>Trouser Press Magazine had a long article on the boys!

Anyone have that issue of the Trouser Press?  The only articles I've seen
are on Hawkwind.com, but I'd love to see some new NME/MM/Sounds articles
make the rounds.  There also is that guy who has a Hawksite on the net who
claims that he has a pile of Hawkwind press clippings going back to 1970
and when he gets a scanner we're all going to suffer.  I read that last
summer and I am truly suffering now.  Is that what he meant?  He's going to
buy a scanner and not use, just to tease us and make us suffer?  Is that
how he gets his jollies?  Back to the point...I want to read some more
Hawkarticles.

-Nik