HW: Eclipse Private Party

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Jul 14 19:25:38 EDT 1999

At 16:58 14/07/99 +0100, you wrote:
>XXX writes:
>
>> PS Can someone tell me how to reply to messages on the list. If I hit reply
>> to sender, the message goes, but never appears. What am I doing wrong? I
>> can never get a "Re:"
>
>The messages are probably going to the folks who sent the messages to
>the list rather than the list. What mail package are you using?
>
>FoFP

According to the header I get, the mail program is:-

My suggestion would be to download (or get from a magazine CD-ROM) a copy
of Eudora Light or Pegasus (both freeware); assuming you're using a PC
rather than a Mac.  In my experience, Eudora is easier to set up, but
Pegasus does a neat trick with digests allowing access to each individual
posting, and allows multiple users in one copy of the software.

I've no doubt that others on this list will have their own
preferences/recommendations *g*

ChrisW

NP: IITBOTFTBD
   (of which more later)