HW shirts//Re: Ozric Tentacles @ Ziggy's, Winston-Salem, NC

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 15 07:33:48 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/15/99 3:41:48 AM, paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU writes:

<<I saw not one but
*TWO* brand spanking new Hawkwind t-shirts in the crowd.  I don't know
if they were exactly the same, but they were similar in that they both
were black and featured the Doremi shield cover on the front.  One of
them had "Welcome to the Future" written underneath it.  On the back
of at least one is a great B&W picture montage of the Doremi line-up
(from one of the remasters?)  Suffice to say, it was to die for.  I
didn't get to speak to the guy wearing it, so does anyone know who is
knocking these out, and from whence they can be obtained.  Like I
said, it looked BRAND SPANKING NEW, never been washed, etc.

Cheers,

Paul.>>
=========
i've got the DOREMI shirt w/the  individual band member pix on the back...got
it circa '92 from that guy out west == brian pererra or something?== traded
him 3 hw audience tapes for it, as opposed to paying for it.
i wore it once or twice but it's up in my closet next to my nausicaa shirt
etc. as "something not to wear"...though i'd considered bringing it to
STRANGE DAZE (grin)

but that shirt == at least its '92 incarnation == was, how you say, less than
authorized, and last i knew pererra (sp??) was not in good standing w/a
variety of hw-related folks.

no offense, misrepresentation, or spelling errors intended by the above.

"<>"