HW shirts

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 15 13:05:36 EDT 1999

Killing Joke writes:

> Hey..I'm new on the list..and right now I'm in England (I'm staying at
> Cambridge..and then London) and I'm curious if there are any shops that
> carry Hawkwind shirts in this country?  I've been looking all through
> London with no luck..can anyone help me out here?  (the same goes for
> Killing Joke shirts too)

You won't find any Hawkwind shirts in the shops I'm afraid. But Kris
Tait mailed the list recently about the possibility of re-issuing
some of them so - keep watching.   It's also possible that Hawkwind
Merchandising (errm - I can't remember the address offhand - anyone?)
still have some available.

And it looks as if I shall be going to Buxton so if anyone would like
me to look around for merchandise get in touch and I'll see what I
can find.

cheers
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk