Chris Bruce's mail

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 16 04:24:07 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/16/99 4:05:11 AM, age.p at CONIFERSCLOSE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
writes:

<<Dunno about anyone else but i still can't open Chris Bruce's digitally
signed
mail. >>
====
there were 226 e-mails waiting for me upon my return from va (the AOL "new
mail" capacity is 550!) and this matter had been one of the major BOC-L
themes in my absence...

when i began receiving (off-group) mail from chris w/that attachment, i
thought "oh sh*t, it's a bloody virus!!....but wait, we both have macs!!"

his xplanation as to the purpose of that attachment was among the stored mail
i lost when i had my AOL meltdown some weeks ago, but i think he xplained it
here...

but if he's the only one here "signing" or "protecting" his mail in that
manner, and it continues to foul up some of yiz' mailboxes...this week it's
either forgetfulness or else he believes he made an adjustment, which
apparently aint done the trick...

he was gonna show me how to "sign" stuff like that too (laughs)

X (his mark)