Chris Bruce's mail

Sprawl sprawl at BBOARD.COM
Fri Jul 16 09:59:15 EDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Parr <age.p at conifersclose.freeserve.co.uk>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at listserv.spc.edu>
Date: Friday, July 16, 1999 4:36 AM
Subject: Chris Bruce's mail

>Hi folks
>Dunno abot anyone else but i still can't open Chris Bruce's digitally
signed
>mail. Each time i get a message saying it's been tamprered with on route.
>>From there i just delete the message but would like to see what he's
>written?
>All the best
>Age
>Visit the "Hawkeye on Hawkwind" website at:
>http://www.conifersclose.freeserve.co.uk/index.html

You can open it from that black HTML screen.  Just click Open.  It makes it
a two step process, makes the mail bigger, and has no business being posted
to the listserv per the Admin, but don't let that stop ya Chris.  We know
how the Kremlin is constantly trying to disguise themselves as your secret
self, after all.  ;)
It is pretty simple really, the mail IS being tampered with.  Listserv is
altering the header.  It has to be done.
So you can either open the mail in a two step process, or delete it, as I
do.  Those who are having their systems frozen, I suggest you kill-filter
Chris, until you see a message from someone else indicating he has stopped
using the verisign on the list.
Ron