Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jul 16 07:51:15 EDT 1999

Well folks, the Signature Certificate has raised its ugly head again! My
apologies , again, to you all, but I had forgotten to turn it off the last
time I posted to the boc-l list. Sorry! But its going to take some getting
used to the ONLY non RFC 822 compliant newsgroup server (LISTSERV) that I've
subscribed to. And if you're using Netscape, Internet Explorer/Outlook,
MIMEMail, Elm, Pope, or Eudora, you shouldn't have had the problem at all if
your browser is setup correctly, whether my Sig file was valid or not, you
should simply have been informed as to its validity and nothing more!

These Certificates are becoming more common every day, so be prepared for
someone elses posts and update either your browser or get LISTSERV to stop
adding tabs to the headers. (It would save disc space, too, albeit a tiny
amount, but it adds up at 40+ boc-l posts a day!)

Once more, my profuse apologies, and if anyone is reading this, could you tell
the rest its OK to come out of their bomb shelters and read my posts?  :)

Possibly but unverifiably signed,
Chris Bruce