OFF: Bee Gees?

Sat Jul 17 14:43:16 EDT 1999

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> 30-some odd years ago, there would these boxes of, like, 20 cutout singles
> for $1.98, and amongst the dross* on one occasion was "any christian
> lion-hearted man will show you" by the pre-disco bros. gibb.

        Sudden echoes in my mind produced, "Any Major Dude Will Tell You",
which has got to be better than Bee Gees, even before disco. Hasn't it?
Yours,
        Jon

P.S. ObPseudoHW: the band in question took their name from a book by
William Burroughs, who owned an orgone accumulator. So don't you be
accusing me of irrelevance :-)