OFF: Testing

Jill jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Jul 17 15:22:08 EDT 1999

I'm just trying out a new mail address so if this message carries any
wierd code packages or screws up anyone's system could they let me know.
I will
have absolutely no idea how to fix it but I'll do whatever I can!

Also is it netiqually acceptable to post to this list from two separate
addresses at the same time?    Well not at exactly the same time but if
I use  one during the day and one at night would that be allowed?    I
don't see anything in the constitution to gainsay it but I guess it's
assumed that most folk don't want to read through TWO lots of BOC-L mail
every day!

However if it's not proper please let me know!

ta
jill