OFF: APOCALYPTICA

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Sun Jul 18 01:28:36 EDT 1999

>Just came across mention of this group while surfing.  The sound clips
>aren't bad.
>
>Anyone have this or would recommend it?

I don't have the album, but I've seen two videos from this band, for
"Harmageddon" and "Nothing else matters" - both were instrumental, the
second being a Metallica cover. Both excellent. IMHO.

I find this band quite impressive. They only use cellos, and yet their music
sounds very 'metallic', if you know what I mean - and not just the Metallica
cover, even that "Harmageddon" track sounds like hard rock. Very odd.

Alex.

Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
- http://www.noosfere.com/       (in French)
- http://www.noosfere.com/icarus/homepage.htm
                                                 (in English)
Music videos : members.xoom.com/agarc/mvdb/
My Web HQ : members.tripod.com/~Mandor/