OFF: Bee Gees?

Sun Jul 18 11:58:40 EDT 1999

> > >but being as i knows the band in question, the book in
> question, and the
> > >namesake implement in question (grin), we can see who else amongst us
> >does,
> > >and many likely do.

Steam-driven dildo was what I was told.  Course whoever told me might have
been pulling my leg.

> >Well, I'm a bit of a "Nightfly" and I'm "never going back to my old
> >school", "I've never met Napoleon, but I plan to do some time". When I'm
> >done "Reelin' in the years" "I'll go back, Jack, do it again" etc. etc...
> >
> >ChrisW
> >With a Goodbye Look unitil I see you at the Teahouse On The Tracks

Just don't lose that number.  And don't do it without the fez on! :)

--Andy

BTW ChrisW, you have to see Godspeed You Black Emperor! one of these days.
Right up your alley I'd reckon.  They were blinding on Thursday.  And
Friday.

ObCD: Holy Curse - _Hereafter_