OFF: Bee Gees?

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 18 12:12:05 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/18/99 11:58:37 AM, Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM writes:
following what DASLUD writ:

<<the
> > >namesake implement in question (grin), we can see who else amongst us
> >does,
> > >and many likely do.

Steam-driven dildo was what I was told.  Course whoever told me might have
been pulling my leg.

====
i dont recall the "steam-driven" aspect, but indeed, from NEKKID LUNCH...and
while i did read a bunch of burroughs, twice i began that book, (about 20
years apart), and gave up twice.."why am i subjecting myself to this?" i axed
myself.
them of sterner stuff would be in for a helluva hellacious, um, trip though...

"<>"