HW/OFF: Aural Innovations #7

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Jul 18 20:27:26 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...

I hope you'll forgive me for the bit of self-promotion...but for those
interested in spacerock, psychedelic, and electronic music (and who isn't?) :)
I hope it's relevant!  So here goes our announcement.  64 pages this time.
Review of Dawn of Hawkwind, and interviews with Spacehead, and an article
about SF poetry in music, including Calvert and Moorcock.

Keith H.  (FAA)

P.S.  To all the folks on other similar lists who receive duplicate copies
of this announcement, sorry for the redundancy!!  I hope you'll be patient
with us.
Issue #7 of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock
Exploration is ready! Aural Innovations is a quarterly maga'zine' of band
profiles, interviews, and reviews with a focus on Space Rock, but also
including psych, ambient, and various electronics.

Issue #7 includes...

Porcupine Tree (review/interview)
Mushroom (review/(interview)
Spacehead (review/interview)
Mandragora (interview)
Nukli (interview)
Claus Bohling's Elektrum (interview)
Channel/Phoebe Cates (review/interview)
Circle (interview)
Kraftwerk (profile/interview)
Shamen (profile/interview)
An Introduction To Sci Fi Poetry (article)
SpaceRock For The Novice Musician (article)
ProgFest '99 (Review)
NEARfest '99 (Review)
Camp Buzz 6 Festival (Review)
Two Ohm Hop (Label Profile)
Record Heaven (Label Profile)

The SpaceRock Crossword Puzzle

Plus LOTS of REVIEWS!!!!!

For ordering information visit the Aural Innovations home page at
http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html
or email jkranitz at infinet.com